Call for Proposals
You are invited to save the date for the Long Island Technology and Education Summit— October 15, 2021 —and to share your best practices with other regional educators. This annual conference has grown into a premier event for Long Island school districts with more than 700 educators attending each year.
The submission deadline is June 18, 2021.
The design of the proposals will be a 60-minute presentation format with classroom-style seating. All proposals should:
- Be relevant to the conference focus on technology integration in education
- Describe clearly why the content will be valuable to attendees
- Focus on working solutions
- Provide practical advice and share experiences
- Cite appropriate evidence of best practices and/or research in support of the presentation
- Address one or more of the following tracks – Blended Learning, Curriculum, and Instruction, Data Security or Data Privacy, Digital Citizenship, Personalized Learning, Social and Emotional Learning, or Support for At-Risk, ELL, Special Education or Gifted Students
Status of Proposals Notification
The 2020 Long Island Technology and Education Summit Planning Committee will review all proposals. If selected to present, two complimentary registrations will be provided for a presenter and co-presenter.
Wireless Internet will be available throughout the conference area. A standard setup will be provided for presentations (LCD data/video projector, electric, and screen). Presenters are asked to bring their own laptop, speakers, and other necessary peripherals or adapters needed to connect to the provided projector.
Presentations should not be used to sell products or services. Project brochures or order forms may not be distributed as part of the presentation. The presentation should be used for the professional learning of the participants.
For additional information, please contact WORKSHOP/PRESENTER INFORMATION at firstname.lastname@example.org